Saturday 9 November 2013

Lusty Affair With Elder Sister

Hi ISS readers, this is Naveen from B’lore Am 27 good looking bachelor and a working professional an i’m a regular reader of ISS and for the first time in my life, sharing the erotic experience, me and my lovely elder sister had during my college days. Thinking of her, my thing is already getting bigger at this moment. It was during my high school days that I experienced the heavenly act of jerking off and I can still recall that I fantasized about the assets of my lovely elder sister during the act. In chest sex has always made me hot and fantasizing on romancing with women older than me hardens my dick instantly.
She is a daughter of my mother’s elder sister and I always fantasized about romancing with her from my school days and she is fair with plumply boobs and ass, slightly bigger for her body size and her body is slightly on the heavier side; a kind of figure, which I always relate to the sex-goddess of my dreams. She got married to my maternal uncle and as a gift of god, it happened that they decided to move from their native and settle in our home since my uncle had got a job in a private factory in Bangalore. Since both my parents were working, they were happy and welcomed them so that she can take care of household cores everyday.
I was the happiest of them all and started enjoying her curves from a close distance and classes at my college used to get over by noon and I used to be back home every afternoon. Although she was taking care of our family well, she was very shy with me and we talked very less. My body would automatically get hot and my dick was making a tent in my pants whenever she passed close to me; Although I was craving for tons and tons of sex with my sexy sister, I had never made any sort of move since I knew the consequences that generally comes up with it. But, whenever there was a chance, I never wasted it to take a quick glance at her body. She always wore a saree and her belly button along with a sexy plump navel, was the sight I always died for.
It was one of my lucky days and i had returned from my college and was watching TV and she was cleaning the TV stand and other stuff below the TV shelf. So much she was deeply concentrated in her cleaning work that she was least bothered about my presence, thinking that I was watching TV. She was just a few feet in front of me, sitting on a stool, facing side ways. I was gulping each and every part of her ample body with my eyes. Her saree had shifted slightly to the spot between her breasts and as she bent a bit to take a doll from the lower shelf, I got a full view of the size of her gorgeous, huge pair of tits which were hanging out from her body line. Those pair of wonderful white tits made a sexy cleavage in her deep necked, blue colored blouse and were fighting their best to come out of her tight blouse by tearing the hooks apart.
The size of her breasts were huge for her body size which surprised me and her cleavage looked silky white and were shining due to the light from the TV. I had a instant hard on which was uncontrollable; started breathing heavily and was unable to take my eyes away from her huge assets and had no idea of what was happening on TV. It was a heart stopping movement for both of us when I came to my senses and realized that, she was looking and observing me all this time through a reflection from the glass door of that TV stand. When our eyes met each other in that reflection, both were caught by surprise and no words were spoken for a while. I left the sofa and went out as though I had no interest in her or on the TV. I was afraid and at the same time thrilled since she had came to know my intentions. Nothing much happened on that day and she had not shared the incident with her husband or anybody else. From there on whenever I tried to see her assets, she started to catch me by staring back at me and also maintained some distance or avoided me whenever she had any kind of work with me. It was a confusing situation for me to guess, on what she was trying to convey through that stare and her behavior. I thought of putting a full stop to all my earlier intentions and stopped looking at her.
Few weeks had passed and one afternoon and as a routine practice she was serving lunch to me on the dining table and where I usually sat with my legs open apart. For the surprise of my life, she stood very close to me; she had come so close that her soft inner tights were in contact with my right knee. As she started to serve, she bent closer to my face and her body odor coupled with smell of her sweat, turned me on. I had never felt her body so close to me; There was pin drop silence and this time I was damn sure, she wanted me and wanted me badly.Our eyes met each other, no words were exchanged.
She knew that I was always ready to have her between my tights and she had made her move to clear the element of confusion in me and I was literally in heaven and automatically, my right hand was already on her navel, caressing her with the tips of my fingers. I was still in a dilemma, while she experienced goose bumps all over her body. In a move to give me more confidence, she slowly parted her legs, came forward and sat on my tight which she was touching earlier. My manhood had already reached its glorious state and she started staring at it. Deciding that this is my right time to make a move, I planted a deep kiss on her neck, slowly moved up and started licking her ear lobes. In the mean time, I guided her hand to my 7 inches which she started to feel, slowly from its tip to the base massaging it from above my shorts, caressing it all the time. Our moist lips met each other and our lip lock, which started as a passionate kiss increased in momentum as it got longer; while our lips were busy, simultaneously she opened the button of my shorts, pulled down the zip and passed her fingers above my boxers from the base of my dick on to the balls; we continued to explore each others tongue and exchanged our saliva, while she played with my balls.
We parted after some time and were staring into each others eyes with a naughty smile on our faces and i had finally realized that my dream came true and by keeping my hand on her fingers, which were feeling my balls, pressed it further and asked “Jaanu, lets move to bedroom”. She released her hand from mine and by pulling the elastic of my drawer from one hand, pulled out my dick using the other. By pressing it softly with her palms, gave out a deep breath looking at it lustily and with juices on her lips said “dear, please romance me for some more time; I am gifting myself completely to you today and I want to enjoy each and every part of you as well; take me on slowly so that I can cherish it for a long time”. I was more excited now, hearing these kinds of words coming from her. She told, since they were sleeping in the same hall where we all slept, sex with her husband was occasional and just a few minutes act in the middle of the night. My uncle always fucked her in missionary style and would sleep after satisfying himself. She wanted to explore all sorts of fun in sex and after she saw me that day, she came to know that I wanted her and had decided to have an affair with me.
She got up while I moved my dining chair away from the table caught hold of her saree and continued to pull it out as she rotated herself and stood there, just in her blue blouse and petticoat. Putting my hands around her bare waist, pulled her close; she rolled her hands around my neck and came much closer, pressed her boobs on to my chest; as she pressed more and more, her beautiful pairs were bulging from inside the blouse and revealed more and more of her cleavage. She asked, “when did you first thought of having sex with me, that to, am your elder sister?” I slowly moved my hands further down on to her petticoat, from her waist to her ass, she was not wearing anything beneth it, this aroused me more and by squeezing her ass and pulling her bottom towards my manhood said, “Jaanu, you are my sex godesses, my dearest wife from the day I started masturbating”.
She pushed me on to the chair knelled in front of me and slowly pulled off my shorts along with the drawers and pressing her boobs against my knees and massaging my hood from top to bottom, she uttered with a lusty tone “dear lovely husband, your elder sister will now give you the best experience which you will never get from your future wife”. As I parted my legs wider she came close and took only the head of my penis between her rosy lips; rolled her tongue around it and slipped back the foreskin slowly pushing it back with her moist lips. As she licked the tip of its head with the tip of her tongue; it was a lovely sight to see that my dick was shining like a rose bud with precum oozing out. She gave a soft moist kiss on it and licked it clean. She stood up and bending towards me, put her hands across my neck. She stood on my feet and I lifted her petticoat to her waist, as I had felt earlier that she had not worn anything below, I was not surprised. She told, “I knew you will fuck me today if I gave myself to you, hence I didn’t bother to wear it”. She was becoming much bolder with me as we explored each other and saying that, she pulled my head towards her un shaved pussy. The aroma from her love spot made me wild and I licked it tasting each bit of her love-lips in my mouth.She moaned aaaammmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! And her boobs were heaving up and down as she was breathing heavenly.
She pulled my head much deeper and I rolled my tongue into her love hole and was exploring every corner of it and she was in ecstasy had closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards; She was moving her hips back and forth getting herself fucked with my tongue. She was in her prime when suddenly the walls of her pussy started to contract and flooded with juices, which, I gulped it completely and licked her dry. She seemed a bit tired, loosened the knot of her petty coat and removed it from above her head.
Now both of us were naked at our bottoms but her blouse and my tee were still on and she sat on my tights facing me with her legs open and rested her head on my shoulder. My manhood was restless by then and was craving to enter her pussy and fuck her like their was no tomorrow. I controlled myself as she was tired and pulled her closer to me so that her parted pussy lips rested on sidewalls of my hard dick. Slowly untied her hair bands and clips, ran my hands through them, bunch by bunch and spread them on her wide back. She sported a huge smile on her face all this time as she rested on my shoulders with her eyes closed, enjoying my caring attitude towards her and slowly came back to mood; kissed me on my lips passionately and said “I wish you were my husband”, “dear bro, please make love to me; take me on now and fuck me thinking I am your wife”.
I was waiting for her to come back into action and said dear sex-goddess it’s my turn now just enjoy how your brother fucks yo  like no other husband would have fucked his wife”. I kissed on her boobs and sucked her nipples from above her blouse, she had not worn any bra inside. As I looked her, she gave a naughty smile and said “your wife is ready and a step ahead of you”  her nipples were erect, protruding out like huge grapes in the spots which was already wet due to my saliva; licked them from the tip of my tongue and once again kissed and chewed on them. She pushed me away and started to unhook her blouse one after the other, my eyes and my lust started getting bigger as every hook was removed, more and more of her ample tits came out to view. With the last hook removed those gorgeous pair were bouncing in front of me now she pulled my face towards her and resting her left boob in her hand guided it into my mouth just like a mother feeding her baby. I was sucking it while my other hand was caressing the other one.
Her nipples grew in size and protruded out and it was very hard to believe that I would get to play with her boobs but here I was now enjoying her from tip to toe. I lifted her bottom and now guided my tool in her love hole, she helped me and in the first attempt itself accommodated my whole length into her. It was tight and my dick was sandwiched surrounded by her walls. I slowly lifted her once again and started to bang her in a slow pace, juices started flowing out of her and she had her second orgasm. This time we didn’t rest, I stood up lifting her with both my hands with my dick still inside her, she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to the bed room. We locked our lips on the way to the bedroom and sucked vigorously.
As I slowly dropped her on the edge of the bed, she unclasped her legs and opened it wide apart. I made each of her legs rest on my shoulders and started hammering her. She lifted her bottom up and down as I hammered in and out, matching me stroke for stroke. I was rocking and she was giving out pleasure moans like “hit meeeeeeeee………….hit meeee…….haaaaaaarderrrrrrrrrrr”……………..aahaaaa……….hmmmmmm……………………..”I want morrrrrrrreeeeeeee”………………………………………………………..haaaaaarderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…………..ssshhhhh…………………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….. tearrrr it out dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……..etc….
We climaxed at the same time and I shot out loads and loads of mine filling her cunt squeezing out every drop of mine into her and i removed my tee and slept next to her; as she rested her boobs on my chest, hugged me tight and gave a peck on my cheeks. I was satisfied and happy that she had finally gifted her pussy to me. It was already evening and was getting dark, the time when all others would return home. We kissed passionately once again and parted. I started to bang her regularly every afternoon from then on and after my college days, we would make out at our home whenever we got a chance and experienced heaven with our bodies colliding each other and my manhood banging in and out of her cunt. We tried all sorts of positions which I will share in my coming stories.
Her family moved out to their own house recently and since her children have also grown up, we have decided to meet only if there is a secured opportunity where no one would doubt on us. I will be blessed if this story has given you a special orgasm. Any hot and interested aunties in Bangalore and Rajajinagar surroundings please feel free and write to me at sexynaveen1on1@gmail.com. We will keep our affair only to ourselves. Secrecy is ensured and expected; we are gifted with only one life and lets enjoy it to its peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment